teaminterne Prüfung 1 vs 1 - different systems to regulate rod-durability

Dieses Thema im Forum "Anregungen und Vorschläge" wurde erstellt von Oldwarhand, 30. Mai 2019.

?

Should this option be added to Timolia.de's 1 vs 1?

1. Yes, it should.

66,7%
  2. No, it should not.

33,3%
Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. Oldwarhand

Oldwarhand Neuling Expert

Punkte für Erfolge:
    I remember I was told not to reel in my rod once it hit a player in order to save durability (all of it actually). Sadly almost everybody knows that "secret", including rodspammers. I have attached a screenshot of the current menu. As of now you are able to change the durability and you can make a rod unbreakable (and change projectiles etc., which is irellevant for this post/idea). What I am suggesting is:

Instead of having two options (regular vanilla durability, unbreakable) to have three options. I will now explain the option I would like you to add. Everybody who has played on Badlion in 2017-2018 will know what I mean. In vanilla the rod takes 0 durability dammage upon hitting the player, 1 durability dammage upon being reeled in after succesfully bating a fish, 2 durability dammage upon beeing reeled in from a player and 3 durability dammage upon being reeled in from a block. In my option (I will from now on call it "Badlion") the rod takes 1 durability dammage upon hitting the player, 1 durability dammage upon being reeled in after succesfully bating a fish, 0 durability dammage upon beeing reeled in from a player and 0 durability dammage upon being reeled in from a block.

The Intent behind the vanilla system, as far as I know, is to dammage the rod by 1 durability after it has been used "correctly". When the fishing rod was introduced into the game using it "Correctly" meant fishing in a pond/river etc.
    However nowadays its correct usage is to hit a player with it.

Anhänge:

Furtie_Hubo, misizw und Raziel gefällt das.
  2. CoveredSymmetry

CoveredSymmetry Perfektionistischer Deutschfanatiker Supporter

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Alda jetzt muss ich auch noch mein Hirn anstrengen...

3. CoveredSymmetry

CoveredSymmetry Perfektionistischer Deutschfanatiker Supporter

Punkte für Erfolge:
    Hallo,

stumme Zustimmung ist auch eine Art der Kommunikation. Mal schauen, was sich machen lässt.

Grüßle :)

KonTux gefällt das.
Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

Diese Seite empfehlen